For nasal use only. Upon initial use, you will experience a powerful sensation which lasts a few seconds. This sensation is inherent to the process that allows the capsaicin to work. Temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge may result.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
When using this product:
- Asthma or allergies to any of the ingredients
- Ever had any medical procedures related to your nose or sinuses, or you're susceptible to nose bleeds
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist more than two weeks or worsen, or if you experience dizziness or heart palpitations.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact with eyes, flush with water (and immediately seek professional help)
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
For the temporary relief of:
- Sinus Congestion
- Nasal Congestion
- Sinus Pressure & Headache