Size/Count 1.0 ea.
- Kills mosquitoes, flies & gnats
- Contains 66 sprays; lasts about 30 days
- Includes remote; works up to 50 ft awaymore
- The cylinder refill unit contains 66 sprays, lasting about 30 days when used as directed
- Kills clover mites, cluster flies, flies, gnats, horn flies, house flies, mosquitoes, mud daubers, small flying moths, stable flies, and wasps
- For use outdoors around apartments, campgrounds, homes, yards, patios, decks, hotels, motels, resorts, supermarkets, utilities, warehouses, and other commercial and industrial buildings
- Not for use in outdoor residential misting systems
- Follow the instructions included to install cylinder refill unit in dispenser. Apply using the dispenser
- Use only with the included dispenser
- Do not apply when people, pets, or food are present
- Do not spray near electrical or electronic equipment such as breaker boxes or fuse boxes, air conditioning units, telephone or cable boxes, etc.
- Do not use indoors or in enclosed spaces
- Do not use around schools
- For use in the supplied dispenser
- If the cylinder refill unit came fitted with an actuator (spray nozzle), remove and discard both the cap and actuator
- After placing the cylinder refill unit in the dispenser, do not remove and reuse for the handheld aerosol application
- Use only when listed pests are present
- Always place dispenser and remote out of reach of children and pets
- Do not enter or allow adults, children, or pets to enter until vapors, mists, and aerosols have dispersed
- To avoid exposure to people, pets, or food near the dispenser, turn dispenser to off mode or remote only mode if people, pets, or food are present during or near dusk or dawn
- To avoid exposure to outdoor pets, use only in remote mode if pets live outdoors
- Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal
- Pesticide storage: Store in a cool area away from heat or open flame. Aerosols work best when can temperature is above 60°F. If temperature is below 60°F, store at room temperature until a temperature above 60°F is reached
- Dispenser storage: Store dispenser and remote in a cool, dry area. Remove batteries and CRU from dispenser before long-term storage
- Pesticide disposal: Waste resulting from use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility
- Container disposal: Do not puncture or incinerate. Empty container by using the product in accordance with the label directions. Offer empty container for recycling, if available, or place in trash if allowed by state and local regulators. If container is partially full, contact your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions
- Dispenser disposal: Remove CRU and batteries from dispenser before disposing of or recycling dispenser. Offer dispenser for recycling, if available, or place in trash. Offer batteries for recycling or dispose of in accordance with state and local regulations
Patent-pending spray technology kills mosquitoes on contact. Sensor detects dusk and days, when mosquitoes are most active, and dispenses automatically. Effectively treats up to 300 square feet. Multiple dispensers may be used to treat an entire outdoor area. The dispenser is portable and blends perfectly into any outdoor decor. Hangs easily from shepherd's hooks, fence posts, awnings, and other similar hardware. Included remote control works from up to 50 feet away, indoors or outdoors.
Made in USA and China
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. General precautions and restrictions:
© 2009 Outdoor Solutions, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 3.06 Product in inches (LxWxH): 6.4x 9.7x 11.85
Item Code: 425150
Harmful if absorbed through skin. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using the toilet.
This product is toxic to aquatic organisms, including fish and invertebrates. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment, washwater, or rinsate. See Directions for Use for additional precautions and requirements. Do not apply directly to or near water. Drift and run-off may be hazardous to fish in water adjacent to treated areas.
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS
Extremely Flammable. Contents under pressure. Keep away from fire, sparks, and heated surfaces. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting.
Contains no CFCs or other ozone depleting substances.
Federal regulations prohibit CFC propellants in aerosols.
IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a poison control center or doctor. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give ANY liquid to the person. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF INHALED: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth, if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.
IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
For additional information, you may call CHEMTREC at 1-800-424-9300, or the National Pesticide Information Center at 1-800-858-7378 for emergency medical treatment information. Note to Physician: Contains petroleum distillate. Vomiting may cause aspiration pneumonia. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Pyrethrins - 0.5 % , Piperonyl Butoxide, Technical - 4.0 %