Researchers at Brandeis University have discovered that the right blend of fats can help support healthy cholesterol levels by improving the ration of "good" HDL to "bad" LDL.* Only our product uses this special patented blend of natural oils in its delicious, creamy-smooth buttery spreads. It's the better choice for all your family's meals.
- Great for cooking, baking, frying & spreading
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels**
- Health facts:
- No hydrogenated oil, 0g trans fats
- No partially hydrogenated oils, no palm kernel oil
- Excellent source of Omega-3 ALA, Vitamins D, B6 & B12
- Gluten & gelatin free
* The right blend of fats may improve your cholesterol ration when at least 2/3 of your fat intake comes from this product or our Food plan. Limit total fat to about 30% of calories (65g/day); saturated fat to 10% of calories (20g/day); and dietary cholesterol to 300mg per day. Avoid trans fatty acids. Regular exercise is essential.
**Helps to maintain cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range.
Keep refrigerated. Firm out of refrigeration, softens quickly. Okay to freeze.
© 2011 GFA Brands, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.99 Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.5x 4.5x 3.35
Item Code: 395636
Natural Oil Blend , (Soybean , Palm Fruit , Canola and Olive Oils) , Water , Contains Less Than 2% of: Whey , Salt , Natural And Artificial Flavor , Vegetable Monoglycerides and Sorbitan Ester of Fatty Acids , Soy Lecithin , Vitamin A Palmitate , Vitamin B6 , Vitamin B12 , Vitamin D , dl-a-Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) , Lactic Acid , Beta Carotene , Potassium Sorbate , Calcium Disodium EDTA
|Serving Size : 1 Tbsp.
Serving per Container : 30
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0|
|Sodium 90 mg||4|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 g||0|
|Protein 0 g|
|Calories 80 calories|
|Calories from Fat - Calories 80 calories|
|Sat Fat - Total Fat 2.5 g|
|Trans Fat - Total Fat 0 g|
|Vitamin A 0 units||10|
|Vitamin D 0 units||50|
|Vitamin E 0 units||10|
|Vitamin B6 0 units||35|
|Vitamin B12 0 units||20|