smartCRUTCH Platform Crutch for Arthritis
- Lightweight (1.76lbs) modern design
- Adjustable hook/loop forearm strap with comfortable perforated neoprene sleeve
- Ergonomically designed grips featuring a natural 7° angle setting
- Grip angle can be adjusted for left or right side use
- 3-point forearm length settings for user customization
- 9-position push-pin height adjustment (Adult Size Range 5’ - 6’3")
- Hourglass-shaped foot design maximizes surface contact
- Maximum weight load of 260lbs
- Transfer of weight to forearm to eliminate stress on affected joints
- Mitigates the potential of pinched or damaged nerves
- Improves posture and gait resulting in less pain or fatigue
- Allows freedom of your hand while still providing support
Lightweight & Versatile Mobility Device
The SC Platform (Arthritis) Crutch is a lightweight and versatile mobility device for individuals with chronic arthritis or other conditions limiting hand or grip strength. The innovative design allows users to transfer weight load to the forearm and eliminate stress on the affected joints. It offers users independence while improving poster and preventing further joint damage. The soft, adjustable forearm strap offers security, comfort and maximizes mobility.
Remove the platform crutch from packaging. Adjust the Height Adjustment to one of the middle selector holes by sliding the lower crutch leg down and selecting the correct height position with the Push-pin Height Selector. Place your forearm in the elbow rest support and grip the hand grip comfortably. Stand up straight and hold the crutch to your side with your forearm parallel to the ground. The foot of the crutch should be on the ground and your elbow should be gently resting in the forearm rest support (platform). If needed, re-adjust the height of the crutch until you find the correct height position where your shoulder and forearm is in a comfortable position. Adjust the Forearm Length Adjuster so that your elbow is resting in the Elbow Cut-out and your hand fits comfortably on the Hand Grip. To adjust the Arm Length Adjuster, remove the silver colored wing nut, remove bolt, slide the grip handle to the next selector hole. Re-insert the bolt and tighten the wing nut securely. Adjust the hook & loop Adjustable Forearm strap to a comfortable and secure position. You are now ready to use your new SC Platform Crutch. It is recommended that you have your doctor or healthcare professional monitor/support you until you become familiar and comfortable with your new platform crutch.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.76 Product in inches (LxWxH): 32.0x 9.0x 5.0
Item Code: 262184
It is recommended to consult your doctor or healthcare professional before using any mobility device.
Commonly used as a cane replacement for individuals with arthritis or similar conditions limiting hand or wrist strength. Crutch can be adjusted for left or right side use.