Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These symptoms may be serious.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucous).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Sore throat is severe, or irritation, pain or redness lasts or worsens.
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.