Read and follow directions and warnings carefully and completely.
Failure to follow directions or warnings, or misuse of the product, can cause serious injury to eyes or skin and can damage hair.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Use protective gloves provided while applying product and rinsing the product out of hair.
- Do not use any metallic materials for applying the semi-permanent hair tamer.
- Do a preliminary strand test prior to the semi-permanent hair tamer application.
- Do not apply this product if the strand test results in hair breakage or scalp irritation.
- Do not use on sensitive irritated and damaged scalp.
- Keep product off of scalp and skin area. Contact with scalp or other skin areas can cause skin irritations.
- In case of skin irritation, rinse immediately with water.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If products gets into eyes, rinse immediately with water. If irritation persists, contact a physician.
- If ingested, contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Do not induce vomiting and consult a doctor immediately.
- Do not apply on eye lashes or eyebrows. This product may cause severe eye irritation. Do not apply to facial or body hair. Irritation may occur.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply this product within 2 weeks of applying permanent color, bleach, highlights, perms or relaxers on the same day.
- Do not use on hair that is heavily damaged (breaking, splitting, etc.) due to chemical processes such as bleaching, highlighting or relaxing.
- Do not use anti dandruff products for 1 week after using Semi-Permanent Hair Tamer.
- Avoid possible damage from over processing. Do not exceed time guide.
- For best results, do not wash hair for at least 3 days after application.
- Never store partially used Semi-Permanent Hair Tamer after use. With gloves on, discard unused product by rinsing thoroughly down the drain. Discard in trash.