KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN CLOSE CAP AFTER USE. ATTENTION:
For use on sinks, tubs, showers, tile, counters, toilets. Prolonged contact on delicate surfaces may cause discoloration. Rinse promptly after standing time. On delicate surfaces that may scratch, like plastic, appliance enamel, fiberglass, cultured marble, and natural stone: Use sparingly; rub gently with a damp sponge, rinse. Do not use on copper, brass, silver, aluminum, wood, painted surfaces, or rubber items. For unfamiliar surfaces, test in a small inconspicuous area first. PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: Hazards to humans & domestic animals. WARNING:
Causes eye irritation. Do not get in eyes. May cause skin irritation. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves. FIRST AID:
Physical & Chemical Hazards:
- IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes and continue rinsing eye.
- IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
- In either case, call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment advice.
Contains bleach. Avoid contact with clothes, fabric or carpet. Do not use or mix with other cleaning products as hazardous gases may results. Storage & Disposal:
Store in a cool place. Do not reuse container. Offer empty container for recycling or discard in trash.