Important: Haircolor can cause an allergic reaction which, in certain rare cases, can be severe. Therefore, you must follow these precautions :
- Do not use if:
- you have already had a reaction to a haircolor product.
- you have a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp.
- If you have a tattoo the risks of allergic reaction may be increased.
- Perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before each use of this product. Remember to buy your product 2 days ahead of time.
- Developer contains hydrogen peroxide.
- Hair colorant contains diaminobenzenes and resorcinol.
- Avoid contact of this product with eyes and skin.
- If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately.
- Wear gloves provided in the kit.
- Thoroughly rinse hair after application.
- Do not use over compound henna or progressive color.
- Wait at least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing or permanent waving before coloring.
- Keep product out of the reach of children.
Caution: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test, according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness.