This broad spectrum products advanced protection for your face, nose, ears & lips. This all season, broad spectrum UVA1/UVA2/UVB sport stick contains micronized clear zinc oxide, a physical sunblock that forms a shield on the skin, repelling the sun's rays. Also contains green tea and aloe to help keep skin looking soft, smooth and hydrated. The exclusive moisturizing formula with vitamins A, C and E is non-greasy, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and instantly rubs in clear. It won't clog pores and is perfect for sensitive skin. The small, convenient stick is the perfect size to keep in your purse, car, ski jacket or golf bag.
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Paraben and oxybenzone free
Made in Canada
Money back guarantee. Complete details available at website or call 1-800-595-6230 ext. 175.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.© 2014 CCA Industries, Inc.