For external use only.
Flammable: Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame.
When using this product do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes
- Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
- Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120° F.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition gets worse
- Symptoms last more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again in a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Fast, temporary relief of pain and itch associated with
- minor burns
- minor cuts
- insect bites
- minor skin irritations