Do not use
- In children under 12 years of age
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- With other antihistamines
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- Avoid alcoholic beverages
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.Helps to reduce difficulty falling asleep.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.