- Naturally good for your baby
- Pediatrician developed, fights tooth decay
- With Xylitol that fights harmful bacteria
20 individually wrapped towelettes - 4" x 2.75" (10.16 cm x 6.98 cm)
Powered by Xylitol
Natural Xylitol, Natural Flavors, Naturally good for your baby!
Wipes out Plaque and Reduces Cavity Causing Bacteria
- Developed by a Pediatrician to Fight Early Childhood Tooth Decay
- Safely and Gently Cleans Baby's First Teeth, Mouth and Gums
- Easily and Convenient to Use - and Always Hygienic
Early Childhood Tooth Decay is the most common infectious disease in children. Every year, millions of children, ages 1-5 suffer from tooth decay. Sugars in juice, milk, formula and food stimulate cavity-causing bacterial growth in the mouth, resulting in a buildup of harmful plaque and tooth decay in the primary teeth. Studies show that using Spiffies removes plaque from the first teeth and xylitol safely fights cavity causing bacteria.
Spiffies also provide gentle relief for your baby’s discomfort while teething. A cooled Spiffies wipe gives quick relief to irritated gums without numbing agents.
Made in the USA.
Use for infants starting at four months of age.
- Open the packet, remove and unfold the wipe.
- Wrap the wipe around your index finger and grasp the loose end firmly with your thumb.
- Gently clean the teeth, gums, tongue and inside the cheek surfaces.
- Remove from the child's mouth and dispose wipe.
©DR Products, LLC