St. Joseph High Blood Pressure Maximum Strength Flu Tablets
Size/Count 24.0 ea
- For people with high blood pressure
- Treats a variety of flu symptoms
Cold Relief for People With High Blood Pressure
- Body Aches, Pains & Headache
- Runny Nose
Made in USA
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 tablets every 6 hours while symptoms persist. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years: Do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
Protect from excessive moisture.
See end flap of box for expiration date and lot number.
©St. Josephs Health Products, LLC
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.07 Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.0x 1.0x 4.0
Item Code: 214769
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen.
Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Liver disease
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- A breathing problem or persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are: Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin, or taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks, alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding: Ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Minor aches and pains
- Runny nose
Temporarily reduces fever.
Acetaminophen500 mg, Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer , Chlorpheniramine Maleate2 mg, Antihistamine , Dextromethorphan HBr15 mg, Cough Suppressant
Corn Starch , Crospovidone , D&C Yellow 10 Aluminum Lake , FD&C Red 40 Aluminum Lake , FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake , Magnesium Stearate , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Polyethylene Glycol , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Povidone , Silicon Dioxide , Sodium Starch Glycolate , Stearic Acid , Titanium Dioxide