St. Joseph Safety Coated Aspirin Tablets, 81 mg
Size/Count 200.0 ea
- Relieves minor aches & pains
- For aspirin regimens
- Coating protects against stomach upset
For aspirin regimens. Coating helps protect against stomach upset.
- Doctor recommended 81 mg dose
- EZ open cap
Drink a full glass of water with each dose.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours while symptoms persist. Do not exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use unless directed by a doctor.
Other Information: Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
© 2014 St. Joseph Health Products, LLC
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.14 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.1x 4.05x 2.1
Item Code: 438935
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any pain reliever or fever reducer.
Ask a doctor before use if
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- You have asthma
- You are taking a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for:
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Feel faint
- Vomit blood
- Have bloody or black stools
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- Allergic reaction occurs
- Ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- New symptoms appear
- Redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last three months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Talk to your doctor before starting an aspirin regimen. Aspirin is not right for everyone. This package is not for households with young children.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains.
Aspirin (NSAID Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug) - 81 mgPain Reliever
FD&C Red #40 , FD&C Yellow #6 , Hypromellose , Methacrylic Acid Copolymer , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Pregelatinized Starch , Silica , Silicon Dioxide , Sodium Bicarbonate , Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Stearic Acid , Talc , Triethyl Citrate
|Serving Size : 1 Tablet
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|