Add all the benefits of cardiovascular fitness to your Pilates workout with the AeroPilates with Free-Form Cardio Rebounder. In fact, with the AeroPilates reformer, you will reach and maintain your target heart rate as effectively as with a treadmill. But unlike the treadmill, the AeroPilates Free-Form Rebounder is low impact and gentle on your joints, and since you are lying on your back, there is no concussion on your legs, hips, or spine.
Some Pilates machines feature a padded jumpboard made of solid wood, but the AeroPilates Free-Form Rebounder is like jumping on a trampoline. So, there is more give and less shock to your joints.
Plus, the AeroPilates strength and flexibility training gives you the strong, streamlined, flexible body that only Pilates can achieve.
- The AeroPilates reformers are the only machines that give you a low-impact, cardiovascular workout
- Includes AeroPilates with Free-Form Cardio Rebounder Level 1 Workout video
- Includes AeroPilates Free-Form Cardio Rebounder Cardio Workout video
- Includes full-color workout wall chart
- Four heavy-duty, elastic cords provide 4 levels of workout resistance
- Reformer is elevated about 10 inches to allow for more advanced exercises
- Quiet, ultra-smooth rollers and gliders for a safe, effective workout
- Performs over 50 exercises to tone and shape the entire body
- Adjustable headrest, along with oversized high density foam shoulder pads, offers additional support and comfort
- Heavy-steel frame construction
- Adjustable ropes, straps and hand grips to fit any user