The AeroPilates® Free-Form Rebounder fits the Stamina 55-4286 AeroPilates® Reformer (sold separately).
Add all the benefits of cardiovascular fitness to your Pilates workout with the Free-Form Cardio Rebounder. In fact, with the Free-Form Cardio Rebounder, you will reach and maintain your target heart rate as effectively as with a treadmill. But unlike the treadmill, the Free-Form Cardio Rebounder is low impact and gentle on your joints, plus since you are lying on your back there is little concussion on your legs, hips, or spine.
Cardiovascular fitness completes the strength based flexibility training you are already getting with your Pilates workout. The one-of-a-kind AeroPilates Free-Form Cardio Rebounder can be used on the specially designed 55-4286 AeroPilates¿ Reformer. You simply remove the interchangeable foot bar and place the Free-Form Cardio Rebounder in its place.
The included 20 minute workout video featuring Pilates expert Marjolein Brugman takes you through a low impact cardio workout that you can customize to fit your fitness level.
- AeroPilates Free-Form Cardio Rebounder
- Includes 20 minute cardio workout video
- Combines popular trampoline moves with a Pilates reformer for a low concussion cardio workout
- Increases the cardiovascular results to burn more calories
- Fits Stamina AeroPilates reformer model 55-4286
- Material: Steel frame, nylon pad
- Product Color: Black
- Comfort Elements: Trampoline-like pad gives you an impact-free cardiovascular workout
- Targeted Training: Improves cardiovascular fitness, core strength
- Includes: AeroPilates Free-Form Cardio Rebounder, owner's manual
- Assembly: No assembly required
90 days limited warranty