Stamina's® Elite Total Body Recumbent Bike is designed to put you in a semi-reclined position so you work all the major muscles in your hips, thighs, and buttocks while you get a great cardiovascular workout. And the Elite Total Body Recumbent Bike tones the upper body with rotating handlebars so your hands "pedal" to work your arms, shoulders, and back.
The tension knob can be adjusted to any of eight levels to increase or decrease the workout intensity anytime without interrupting your workout. The adjustable, heavy-weighted flywheel resistance and belt drive train gives you smooth pedaling at any resistance level.
Stationary cycling is one of the most effective low-impact aerobic exercises for increasing your metabolism to burn calories and fat more efficiently. Because there isn't heavy impact on your joints, stationary cycling can be a lifelong form of exercise. For effective aerobic exercise, work within your target heart rate zone (70 percent to 85 percent of your maximum heart rate). A heart rate monitor will give you the constant feedback you need so you stay within your target heart rate zone.
The Elite Total Body Recumbent Bike includes an electronic monitor to measure your speed, calories burned, distance, and pulse. The electronic monitor is battery-operated so there is no need for an electrical outlet. The handrails' built-in pulse sensors take your pulse for display on the electronic monitor.
- Quiet magnetic resistance
- Multi-function electronic display with scan function tracks speed, calories, heart rate, distance, and workout time
- Includes both upper hand pedals and lower foot pedals for a full body workout
- Water bottle holder
- Comfortable padded seat and seatback
- Adjustable angle seatback
- Sturdy, steel frame
- Product Color: Metallic grey
- Resistance: 8 resistance levels
- Targeted Training: Improves cardiovascular fitness, upper body and lower body strength
- Includes: Elite Total Body Recumbent Bike, owner's manual
- Assembly: Some assembly required
5 years frame, 1 year parts