Standers Childrens Bed Rail & Sports Pouch
Size/Count 1.0 ea
- Safety strap secures base to bed frame
- Closed cell foam is easy to sanitize
- Folds down for storage and portabilitymore
Portable Childrens bed rail with free organizer
- Free Organizer included-3 pocket organizer prevents entrapment and provides storage of handy items.
- No assembly Required - Pops out of the box ready to be placed on any bed.
- Quality Steel Construction - Heavy duty steel with powder coat finish provides long lasting quality.
- Portable Handle folds down for storage and portability.
- Safe & Secure - Safety strap secures base to bed frame and mattress.
- Comfortable Handle - Foam grip handle.
- Sanitary - Closed Cell foam is easy to sanitize.
- Reversible - Fits on either side of bed.
- Reversible and Adjustable - Fits on either side of bed
- Rail Height: 22 inches
- Rail Width: 17 inches
- Base Dimensions: 21 inches x 17 inches
- Weight of product: 8lbs
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Made for Bed Type: Attaches to any home or hospital bed with included Safety Strap
- Package Dimensions: 23 inches x 18 inches x 2 inches
- Case Dimensions: 4/case, 2 inches x 18 inches x 8 inches 34lbs
- Damage during shipment other than original shipment to retailer.
- Damage caused by unauthorized attachments, alterations, or modifications.
- Damage caused by the use of the product for purposes other than those for which the product was designed or intended.
- Damage caused by any other abuse, misuse, mishandling or misapplication.
- Under no circumstances shall Standers, Inc. be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages based upon breach of this limited warranty, breach of contract, or strict liability.
Features and Benefits:
Congratulations on your purchase of your Standers brand product. We hope that it will ease your daily living. Please read the following warranty statement for your protection:
Standers, Inc. warrants to the original purchaser that this product will be free from defects in material and/or workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase. During the warranty period, Standers, Inc. will correct any defects in material or workmanship, at no charge. The original purchaser, however, must prepay shipping cost. Any replacement parts will be new and are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty or thirty (30) days from the date of shipment, whichever is longer. The original purchaser must notify Standers, Inc. during the warranty period in writing of the defect in workmanship or material. This warranty is not transferable and covers only normal use. NO SHIPPING CHARGES ARE REFUNDABLE.The warranty does NOT cover the following:
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal right, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. To obtain service under this warranty, you can reach Standers Inc. at 74 Canterbury Circle, Logan, Utah 84321. Please read Safety Precautions and Instructions before using this product.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 8.0 Product in inches (LxWxH): 23.0x 18.0x 2.0
Item Code: 556846
Serious injury or death can result if bed rails are not properly installed. Entrapment has resulted in injuries and death. Entrapment is a situation where an individual can become wedged between a bed rail and any other object. The possibility of an individual's head, body, arms, or legs could be trapped between the bars of a bed rail, between the bed rail and a head or footboard of a bed, or between the bed rail and a mattress. While there are no specific guidelines for bed rails, Standers Inc. is committed to providing safe products and informing the user of ways to prevent accidents.SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
- Regularly check the bed rail to identify areas of possible entrapment.
- Position the bed rails away from head or footboards of a bed.
- Make sure that there is no gap between the bed rail and the side of the mattress. A gap could allow the user to become wedged between the bed rail and the mattress.
- Additional safety measures should be taken for users that are a high risk. Such users include those who are not mentally conscious (including those individuals under medication), users who have size or weight conditions that may change the gap between the bed rail and the mattress, and users who are generally restless while awake or asleep.
- If you have any concerns or questions regarding these precautions, please contact Standers at 1-800-506-9901.
- If you are suffering from an ailment or injury or are taking medications that affect your balance or ability to stand or sit down, you should first consult with a physician before using this product. If the product is not used properly, serious injury or harm could result.
- The product was not intended to carry the full weight of an individual. This product is only intended to provide balance and support while sitting and standing.
- The product instructions must be carefully followed to ensure that the product is properly assembled and positioned. Failure to follow the instructions could result in serious injury to the user(s) of the product.
- Children should not be allowed to hang on or play with the product.
- It is important that the weight of the mattress is adequate to support the bed rail product. The bed rail is not well suited for and should not be used with light-weight foam or other light-weight mattresses.