- Prevents rolling or falling out of bed
- Rail folds down to side of bed
- Can be placed on either side of the bed
Pivoting Bed Rail with 8-Pocket Organizer/Bumper Pad
Features and Benefits:
Bed Rail-prevents rolling or falling out of bed, providing safety and security for user
Collapsible-Rail folds down to side of bed to allow user to get out of bed or provide space for making bed
Reversible-Can be placed on either side of the bed
Width of Rail: 30 inches
Height of Rail: 23 inches high from the base of mattress
Gap Between Rails: 3 inches
Made for Bed Type:Attaches to any home or hospital bed with included Safety Strap
Weight of Product: 12 lbs
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Assembly: Installs in minutes with 4 bolts and Alan Wrench (Included)
Package Dimensions: 32 inches L x 21.5 inches W x 1.25 inches H 12lbs
Case Dimensions: 32 inches L x 21.5 inches W x 5 inches H 50 lbs
Available Feb 2007
Congratulations on your purchase of your Standers brand product. We hope that it will ease your daily living. Please read the following warranty statement for your protection:
Standers, Inc. warrants to the original purchaser that this product will be free from defects in material and/or workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase. During the warranty period, Standers, Inc. will correct any defects in material or workmanship, at no charge. The original purchaser, however, must prepay shipping cost. Any replacement parts will be new and are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty or thirty (30) days from the date of shipment, whichever is longer. The original purchaser must notify Standers, Inc. during the warranty period in writing of the defect in workmanship or material. This warranty is not transferable and covers only normal use. NO SHIPPING CHARGES ARE REFUNDABLE. The warranty does NOT cover the following:
- Damage during shipment other than original shipment to retailer.
- Damage caused by unauthorized attachments, alterations, or modifications.
- Damage caused by the use of the product for purposes other than those for which the product was designed or intended.
- Damage caused by any other abuse, misuse, mishandling or misapplication.
- Under no circumstances shall Standers, Inc. be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages based upon breach of this limited warranty, breach of contract, or strict liability.
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal right, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. To obtain service under this warranty, you can reach Standers Inc. at 74 Canterbury Circle, Logan, Utah 84321. Please read Safety Precautions and Instructions before using this product.
© Stander, Inc.