Stander Safety Security Pole & Curve Grab Bar5.0 1.0
Security Pole and Pivoting Grab Bar with Four Different Hand Grips
- 2 products in 1: Floor to ceiling pole with pivoting Curve Grab Bar that locks in place at 8 different positions, every 45 degrees
- Adjustable: fits ceiling heights 8ft to 9ft
- Portable: Main pole easily separates into two 53 inch pieces making it easy to transport
- Adaptable: No need for wall mounts, can be installed in virtually any area of a room, exactly where it is needed Specifications:
- Rust resistant zinc plated steel with Durable powder coat finish
- Fits ceiling heights: range of 8-9 ft ceiling
- Weight Capacity: 300lbs
- Weight of Product: 20lbs
- Package Dimensions: 54.00 inches L x 12.50 inches W x 2.75 inches H; 22 lbs
- Case of 2 Dimensions: 54.00 inches L x 12.50 inches W x 5.5 inches H; 45 lbs
Congratulations on your purchase of your Standers brand product. We hope that it will ease your daily living. Please read the following warranty statement for your protection. Standers, Inc. warrants to the original purchaser that this product will be free from defects in material and/or workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase. During the warranty period, Standers, Inc. will correct any defects in material or workmanship, at no charge. The original purchaser, however, must prepay shipping cost. Any replacement parts will be new and are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty or thirty (30) days from the date of shipment, whichever is longer. The original purchaser must notify Standers, Inc. during the warranty period in writing of the defect in workmanship or material. This warranty is not transferable and covers only normal use. NO SHIPPING CHARGES ARE REFUNDABLE.
The warranty does NOT cover the following:
- Damage during shipment other than original shipment to retailer.
- Damage caused by unauthorized attachments, alterations, or modifications.
- Damage caused by the use of the product for purposes other than those for which the product was designed or intended.
- Damage caused by any other abuse, misuse, mishandling or misapplication.
Under no circumstances shall Standers, Inc. be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages based upon breach of this limited warranty, breach of contract, or strict liability.
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THEFACE HEREOF. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal right, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
To obtain service under this warranty, you can reach Standers Inc. at 74 Canterbury Circle, Logan, Utah 84321. Please read Safety Precautions and Instructions before using this product.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 23.0 Product in inches (LxWxH): 54.0x 14.3x 2.8
Item Code: 556847
- Serious injury or death can result if the Safety Pole is not properly installed. Standers Inc. is committed to providing safe products and informing the user of ways to prevent accidents.
- Regularly check the Security Pole to make sure the pole is tightly secured between the floor and ceiling.
- Make sure the Security Pole axis is installed at 90 degrees relative to the floor. All protective rubber pads must be in contact with the floor and the ceiling.
- Additional safety measures should be taken for users that are a high risk. High risk users include those who are not mentally conscious (including those individuals under medication), users who have size or weight conditions, or any condition that impair their ability to use the Security Pole without assistance.
- The Security Pole uses a spring loaded pin that allows the handle to rotate and lock into several user positions. Make sure that the rotating handle is in a locked position before using the product. If the rotating handle is not locked before using, the user may fall and serious injury or harm could result.
- If you have any concerns or questions regarding these precautions, please contact Standers at 1-800-506-9901.
- If you are suffering from an ailment or injury or are taking medications that affect your balance or ability to stand or sit down, you should first consult with a physician before using this product. If the product is not used properly, serious injury or harm could result.
- The product was not intended to carry the full weight of an individual. This product is only intended to provide balance and support while sitting and standing.
- The product instructions must be carefully followed to ensure that the product is properly assembled and positioned. Failure to follow the instructions could result in serious injury to the user(s) of the product.
- Children should not be allowed to hang on or play with the product.