WARNING: Please read before using this product.
Serious injury or death can result if the Space Saver Walker is not used in the intended manner. Standers, Inc. is committed to providing safe products and informing the user of ways to prevent accidents.
- Regularly check the Space Saver Walker to make sure there are no broken or loose parts.
- When traveling, make sure Space Saver Walker is not subject to being thrown or dropped. This could result in broken components which will make the product unsafe.
- Individuals should not use this product if they are in a high risk condition. High risk users include those who are not mentally coherent (including those individuals under medication), users who have size or weight limit conditions, or any condition that impairs their ability to use the Space Saver Walker.
- If you have any concerns or questions regarding these precautions, please contact Standers at 1-800-506-9901.
- If you are suffering from an ailment or injury or are taking medications that affect your balance or ability to stand or sit down, you should first consult with a physician before using this product. If the product is not used properly, serious injury or harm could result.
- The product was not intended to carry the full weight of an individual. This product is only intended to provide balance & support while walking, sitting, & standing.
- Children should not be allowed to hang on or play with the product.
- DISCLAIMER: Neither Standers, Inc. nor the manufacture is liable for any harm or injury that may result or has resulted from the improper use or assembly of the product.