Pivoting Grab Bar with 4 Different Hand Grips
- Meets Medical Grade Requirements
- Ladder-like shape provides 4 gripping heights
- Space saving design pivots 180 degrees
- Rust resistant zinc plated steel
- 5 locking positions
- Product Length: 40 Inches
- Length of Curve Handle: 18.75 Inches
- Length of horizontal base bar: 14 Inches
- Length of extension from the wall at 90 degree position: 12.5 Inches
- Diameter: 1.25 Inches
- Weight Capacity: 300lbs
- Weight of product: 12 lbs
- Package Dimensions: 29 Inches L x 14.25 Inches W x 3.25 Inches H; 12 lbs
- Case of 4 Dimensions: 29 Inches L x 14.25 Inches W x 13 Inches H; 50 lbs
- Damage during shipment other than original shipment to retailer.
- Damage caused by unauthorized attachments, alterations, or modifications.
- Damage caused by the use of the product for purposes other than those for which the product was designed or intended.
- Damage caused by any other abuse, misuse, mishandling or misapplication.
Congratulations on your purchase of your Standers brand product. We hope that it will ease your daily living. Please read the following warranty statement for your protection.
Standers, Inc. warrants to the original purchaser that this product will be free from defects in material and/or workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase. During the warranty period, Standers, Inc. will correct any defects in material or workmanship, at no charge. The original purchaser, however, must prepay shipping cost. Any replacement parts will be new and are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty or thirty (30) days from the date of shipment, whichever is longer. The original purchaser must notify Standers, Inc. during the warranty period in writing of the defect in workmanship or material. This warranty is not transferable and covers only normal use. NO SHIPPING CHARGES ARE REFUNDABLE.The warranty does NOT cover the following:
Under no circumstances shall Standers, Inc. be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages based upon breach of this limited warranty, breach of contract, or strict liability.
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal right, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. To obtain service under this warranty, you can reach Standers Inc. at 74 Canterbury Circle, Logan, Utah 84321.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 12.0 Product in inches (LxWxH): 29.0x 14.3x 3.3
Item Code: 556843
Serious injury or death can result if the Curve Grab Bar is not properly installed. Standers Inc. is committed to providing safe products and informing the user of ways to prevent accidents.SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
- Regularly check the Curve Grab Bar to make sure it is tightly secured to the wall.
- The Curve Grab Bar uses a spring loaded pin that allows the handle to rotate and lock into several user positions. Make sure that the rotating handle is in a locked position before using the product. If the rotating handle is not locked before using, the user may fall and serious injury or harm could result.
- Additional safety measures should be taken for users that are a high risk. High risk users include those who are not mentally conscious (including those individuals under medication), users who have size or weight conditions, or any condition that impair their ability to use the Curve Grab Bar without assistance.
- Do not put head or arms into openings of the Curve Grab Bar. Serious Injury or Death could result.
- If you have any concerns or questions regarding these precautions, please contact Standers at 1-800-506-9901.
- If you are suffering from an ailment or injury or are taking medications that affect your balance or ability to stand or sit down, you should first consult with a physician before using this product. If the product is not used properly, serious injury or harm could result.
- This product is designed to provide balance and support while sitting and standing. Do not hang or swing from the Curve Grab Bar. Weight capacity is 300 pound of direct vertical weight.
- The product instructions must be carefully followed to ensure that the product is properly assembled and positioned. Failure to follow the instructions could result in serious injury to the user(s) of the product.
- Children should not be allowed to hang on or play with the product.