When we opened our first store in Seattle's Pike Place Market, we wanted a house blend that captured the signature expression of our roasting style - glistening, dark chestnut beans that are loaded with flavor. Years later, it's still why people come through our doors. There is a wonderful balance of body, crisp acidity, nut and cocoa notes and a touch of sweetness from the roast.
- 100% Arabica beans
- Medium flavor intensity
- 100% responsibly grown. Ethically traded
Coffee Bean Care
Easy pull-apart bag-
- To open: pull apart at top seal
- To close: roll bag down close with tin tie
- To ensure the freshest, most flavorful taste, store in an opaque, airtight container in a cool, dry place
- Once this bag is opened, we suggest using it within seven days
- Start with fresh, filtered water
- Use 2 tbsp (10g) ground coffee to 6 fl oz. (180ml) water
- To adjust strength, simply add more hot water after brewing
This FlavorLock package guarantees your coffee has flavor as full and fresh as the day it was roasted.
©2003 Starbucks Coffee Company