- Delivers a lively & balanced taste
- With medium flavor intensity
- Decaffeinated house blend
This decaffeinated coffee is a blend of Latin American coffees with light to medium body. It's so easy to drink, you won't even miss what's missing!
Tasting notes: Lively & Balanced
Flavor Intensity: Medium
When we opened our first store in Seattle's Pike Place Market, we wanted a House Blend that captured the signature expression of our roasting style-glistening, dark chestnut beans loaded with flavor. Years later, it's still why people come through our doors. House Blend has a wonderful balance of body, crisp acidity, nut and cocoa notes, and a touch of sweetness from the roast.
Enjoy with: A slice of banana nut bread and an overstuffed chair.
The Flavor of Latin American Coffees. in Latin America, hundreds of years of coffee tradition have passed along the ritual of washing coffee beans free of their sticky, protective "honey." This washing process imprints all of the coffee grown there with a crisp flavor and palate-cleansing acidity.
The Starbucks Roast
Each coffee requires slightly different amounts of time and temperature during the roasting process to create a cup at its peak of aroma, acidity, body and flavor. We classify our coffees in three roast profiles so you can easily find your desired flavor and intensity.
Blonde | Medium | Dark
100% Responsibly Grown. Ethically Traded.
That means the coffee in this bag is helping to create a better future for farmers and a more stable climate for the planet. Because we've always believed in a better cup of coffee.
-Batch Roasted Since 1971-
Only 3% of the coffee grown around the world is good enough to make it into a bag of Starbucks® coffee. And it's always Freshly roasted and packed 100% Arabica Coffee
Roasted and packed by Starbucks Coffee Company
Coffee Bean Care
Easy pull-apart bag-
- To open: pull apart at top seal
- To close: roll bag down close with tin tie
- To ensure the freshest, most flavorful taste, store in an opaque, airtight container in a cool, dry place
- Once this bag is opened, we suggest using it within seven days
- Start with fresh, filtered water
- Use 2 tbsp (10g) ground coffee to 6 fl oz. (180ml) water
- To adjust strength, simply add more hot water after brewing
This FlavorLock package guarantees your coffee has flavor as full and fresh as the day it was roasted.
©2003 Starbucks Coffee Company