For external use only.
When using this product:
- Do not get in eyes.
- Do not apply over large areas of the body.
- In case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns consult a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or symptoms persist for more than 7 days, clear up and occur again within a few days. Do not use longer than one week unless directed by doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If in eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes and call a physician.
First aid for temporary relief of