Extremely flammable. Liquid and vapors may ignite. Do not use when smoking. Do not use or store near fire, flame or heat. Keep out of eyes. In case of eye contact, immediately flush eyes with water, remove any contact lenses and continue to flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Contact physician. Harmful if ingested. In case of accidental ingestion, give fluids liberally and consult with local POISON CONTROL CENTER. Harmful to synthetic fabrics, wood finishes and plastics. Keep out of reach of children. TIGHTEN LID WHEN NOT IN USE..
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.