Extremely flammable. Keep away from flame. Pads and vapors may ignite. Do not use when smoking. Do not use, store or discard near fire, flame or heat. Keep out of eyes. In case of eye contact, immediately flush eyes with water, remove any contact lenses, and continue to flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Contact physician. Harmful if ingested. In case of accidental ingestion, give fluids liberally and consult with local Poison Control Center. Harmful to any synthetic fabrics, wood finishes and plastics. Keep out of reach of children.