Same irresistible, long lasting fragrance.
- Makes ironing easier
- Helps control static cling
- Leaves your clothes soft with a fresh scent
Made in USA
Place a sheet on top of wet laundry in the dryer at the beginning of the drying cycle. Discard after the drying is done.
For best results:
- Use a new sheet with each load
- For large loads, add two sheets
- Use low heat setting for synthetic fibers. If spotting occurs, wet fabric and rub with mild white bar soap and rinse
- Do not overfill dryer
Try adding dryer sheets to: drawers, diaper pails, cars, closets, suitcases, and gym bags..
© 2013 Colgate-Palmolive Company