Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat that occurs with or is followed by high fever, headache, rash, swelling and nausea may be serious. Ask doctor right away. Do not use more than 2 days or give to children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- Swelling, rash or fever develops
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- occasional minor irritation, pain, sore throat and sore mouth
- cough associated with a cold or inhaled irritants