Natural Feminine Care:
- Naturally Inspired
- Gynecologist Tested
Made with natural ingredients, Summer's Eve Douche will leave you feeling clean and fresh. The mild, yet effective, ph-balanced formula has been gynecologist tested for gentleness to make sure you're getting the proper attention you so rightly deserve without irritation. Plus the one-piece unit is super easy to use. Simply remove the bottle from the safety sealed wrapper, pull the nozzle until it clocks in place and voila, it's ready for use. And rest assured the Comfortip® Nozzle and easy-angle flexible neck make it easy and comfortable to use each time you douche. Freshness has never been simpler with Summer's Eve Douche.
4 Units 4.5 fl oz (133ml) each.
This product is not tested on animals.
When To Douche:
- After your menstrual period
- After using contraceptive jellies and creams (check contraceptive package instructions first)
- To clear out vaginal secretions
Preparing The Douche:
- Remove sanitary overwrap
- Hold cap of bottle with one hand and grasp Comfortip® nozzle firmly with the other hand
- Pull nozzle straight up until it clicks in place. Douche is not ready for use until you hear this click.
How To Douche:
- Gently insert nozzle into your vagina, no more than 3 inches, and slowly squeeze bottle.
- Do not close the vaginal opening; douching solution should flow freely out of vagina.
- Use while sitting on the toilet, in the tub, or while standing in the shower
Safety Overwrap - Summer's Eve units come completely overwrapped for sanitary protection prior to use. Do not use if the overwrap is torn or missing.
© 2011 CB Fleet Co, Inc.