Biotin is an essential water-soluble B vitamin. The name biotin is taken from the Greek word bios meaning "life". Without biotin, certain enzymes do not work properly and various complications can occur involving the skin, intestinal tract, and nervous system.*
No sugar, starch, yeast, corn, soy, wheat, lactose, citrus, milk, egg, peanuts, artificial coloring, flavoring, or preservatives added.
- Helps metabolize fats and carbohydrates
- Helps breakdown proteins
- Helps production of blood sugar for energy
- For health of hair, nail and skin
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Take two softgels before a meal with a glass of water
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Do no refrigerate
© 2010 American Health Formulations, Inc.