This product contains magnets. Do not use if you have a pacemaker, ICD (implantable cardioverter defibrillator) or an internal insulin pump.
Danger: to reduce risks of burns, electric shock, fire, and Personal injury, this product must be used in accordance with The following instructions:
1. Read all instructions.
2. Do not use while sleeping.
3. Do not use on an infant or on an animal.
4. This product is not to be used on or by an invalid, a sleeping or unconscious person, a person with diabetes, or a person with poor blood circulation.
5. Do not use on areas of insensitive skin.
6. Burns can occur regardless of control setting. Check skin under product frequently.
7. Do not use in an oxygen atmosphere.
8. Do not use pins or other metallic means to fasten this product in place.
9. Do not sit on or against or crush product– avoid sharp folds.
10. Never pull this product by the supply cord.
11. Do not use the cord as a handle.
12. This unit should not be used by children without adult supervision.
13. Place product on top of and not under the part of the body needing heat.
14. Use this product only on a 110-120 volt AC circuit. Unplug when not in use.
15. Do not tamper with this product in any way.
16. There are no user-serviceable parts. If for any reason this product does not function satisfactorily, see warranty for consumer service information.
17. Do not use this product with liniment, salve or ointment preparations. Skin burns could result.
18. Do not bend or pinch cord and do not use if cord is damaged.
19. Never leave the product unattended, especially if children are present.
20. Loop cord loosely when storing. Tight wrapping may damage cord and internal parts.
21. Save these instructions.
This product has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). This Plug fits a polarized outlet only one way; if the plug does not fit fully into the Outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature.