Super Poligrip holds all day. Apply once a day for secure hold.
Start with a small amount. Using too much adhesive can cause oozing. If oozing occurs, use less adhesive next time. Do not apply more than once a day. A 2.4 oz tube should last about 8 to 10 weeks. If not, you are using too much adhesive which may be a sign of ill-fitting dentures. See your dentist regularly. Routine dental examinations are part of good oral health and necessary to check the fit of your denture.
- Clean and dry your dentures.
- Apply adhesive in two or three short 1/4" strips, not too close to denture edges.
- Rinse mouth before inserting dentures.
- Press dentures in place, hold firmly, and bite down for a few seconds to secure.
- To keep tip from clogging, keep cap and nozzle dry.
- Swish mouth with water.
- Slowly remove dentures by using a rocking motion.
- Remove denture adhesive residue from denture and mouth with warm water and a soft brush.
- Use Polident Denture Cleanser to thoroughly clean your denture.
Stor in a cool, dry place.