Do not use when stomach pain, nausea or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking mineral oil.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- you have rectal bleed or failure to have a bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than one week.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if individual foil barrier is broken.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement in 12-72 hours