SurgiCare On-the-Go Travel Kit, Soothing Hair Removal
Size/Count 1.0 Kit
- Smooth skin for in-between treatments
- Easy to apply and absorbs quickly
Soothing Hair Removal
Take the easiest way to smooth skin when you travel or in-between treatments.
Dermatologist-approved ingredients ensure safe, easy application and long-lasting results.
Ready-to-Use. Simply warm between hands
Easy 3-Step System
3-Step System assures smooth, healthy skin. Infused with lavender, aloe & arnica
Arnica Montana Flower Extract - Used for medicinal purposes since the 1500's. Reduces inflammation and soothes. Infused into all SurgiCare® products.
Our exclusive Cleanse & Prep Gel is infused with eucalyptus, camphor and arnica to gently cleanse and cool you skin before removing hair.
SurgiSoothe Replenish Lotion contains extracts of papaya, citrus, olive and arnica, known to reduce inflammation . Apply moisturizing SurgiSoothe Replenish Lotion after hair removal and your skin will love its calming effect as it reduces irritation and redness.
-6 Double Sided SurgiCare Face & Body Wax Strips
-Cleanse & Prep Gel .5oz
-SurgiSoothe Replenish Lotion .5 oz
-2 Precision Razors
Cleanse & Prep Gel: Water, SD Alcohol, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Eucalyptus, Globus Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Camphor, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Benzophenone 4, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodpropynyl Butylcarbamate, Blue 1, Yellow 5
Wax Strips: Hydrogenated C6-20 Polyolefin, Polybutene, Glyceryl Rosinate, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract
SurgiSoothe Replenish Lotion: Water, Mineral Spirits, Isodoecane, Paraffinum Liquidum, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aesculus Hippocastanum, (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Arnica Montana Flower, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Glycirrhiza Glaba (Licorice) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Dipotassium Glycyrhizate, Zinc Gloconate, Caffeine, Palmatine, Bisabolol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Laurate, PEG 8 Propylene Glycol Cocoate, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Mannitol, Xylitol, Nylon 12, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Made in the USA
Easy 3-Step System
- Cleanse: Use the specially formulated Cleanse & Prep Gel to clean skin. Let skin dry.
- Remove: Select the Wax Strip size you need. Warm strip between hands for a few moments and pull apart. Smooth onto desired area in the direction of hair growth. Remove strip with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Soothe: Apply calming SurgiSoothe Replenish Lotion to restore skin's normal pH balance and help retain skin's natural moisture.
- If you have sensitive skin, rub an ice cube over the area first to numb it a bit.
- Always apply wax strip in direction of hair growth. Remove in opposite direction.
- To calm skin after waxing, immediately apply pressure to epilated area with cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand.
- Strips may be cut lengthwise to fit smaller areas.
- Avoid waxing just before or during the first days of your menstrual cycle as skin is more sensitive at this time.
- Protect countertop surfaces with a towel.
®American International Industries
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.36 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.55x 1.45x 5.65
Item Code: 246010
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Flammable. Keep away from heat and flames.
Never re-apply wax to newly epilated areas.
- Do not use on irritated, cut or broken skin.
- Do not use inside nose and ears, or on nipples, eyelashes, warts, moles and internal genital area.
- Do not use if you have varicose veins, diabetes, phlebitis, chapped sore or sunburned skin, recent scar tissue, eczema or any skin disorder.
- Do not use if you are using Retin-A, Accutane, Glycolic Acid, and Alpha Hydroxy treatments.
- Do not use soaps, astringents or alcohol based products for 2 hours after application.
- Avoid the sun, tanning and hot water for 8 hours before and after any hair removal treatment.
- Do not wax more than once every 10 days.
- Do not rub or scratch area after waxing to avoid irritation.