SurgiCare Soft Face Wax, Soothing Hair Removal
Soothing Hair Removal
Enjoy a soft, smooth face with our dermatologist-approved, hair removal formula. No strips Needed- Microwaveable Wax.
Easy 3-Step System
Infused with Jojoba, Shea Butter & Arnica
Arnica Montana Flower Extract - Used for medicinal purposes since the 1500's. Reduces inflammation and soothes. Infused into all SurgiCare® products.
Be free of unsightly facial hair with SurgiCare Face Wax. In seconds, you'll experience smooth, stubble-free skin that lasts for up to 8 weeks. And you'll take comfort in knowing that this all-natural formula soothed, refreshes and protects your skin with an infusion of Jojoba, Shea Butter and Arnica. To ensure great results, our dermatologist-recommended Easy 3-Step System is simple to follow. Plus, the more often you wax with SurgiCare, the more you'll experience sparser, finer hair.
Our exclusive Cleanse & Prep Gel is infused with eucalyptus, camphor and arnica to gently cleanse and cool you skin before removing hair.
SurgiSoothe Replenish Lotion contains extracts of papaya, citrus, olive and arnica, known to reduce inflammation . Apply moisturizing SurgiSoothe Replenish Lotion after hair removal and your skin will love its calming effect as it reduces irritation and redness.
Dermatologist-approved ingredients ensure safe, easy application and long-lasting results.
Face Wax (42g/1.5oz))
Cleanse & Prep Gel (14g/.5oz)
SurgiSoothe Replenish Lotion (14g/.5oz)
2 Small Wood Spatulas
2 Small AccuEdge Spatulas
Cleanse & Prep Gel: Water, SD Alcohol, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Eucalyptus, Globus Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Camphor, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Benzophenone 4, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodpropynyl Butylcarbamate, Blue 1, Yellow 5
Face Wax: Rosin (Colophonium Colophane), Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glycerin, Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Oil, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Cetyl Esters, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffin, Azulene, Blue 1, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 11
SurgiSoothe Replenish Lotion: Water, Mineral Spirits, Isodoecane, Paraffinum Liquidum, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aesculus Hippocastanum, (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Arnica Montana Flower, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Glycirrhiza Glaba (Licorice) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Dipotassium Glycyrhizate, Zinc Gloconate, Caffeine, Palmatine, Bisabolol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Laurate, PEG 8 Propylene Glycol Cocoate, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Mannitol, Xylitol, Nylon 12, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Made in the USA
Easy 3-Step System
- Cleanse: Use the specially formulated Cleanse & Prep Gel to clean skin. Let skin dry.
- Remove: Warm the Face Wax in microwave for 30 seconds and then in 15 second increments for up to one minute. Dip spatula into wax and apply to desired area in direction of hair growth. Leave wax on 15 to 30 seconds until wax hardens slightly. Lift wax from edge, hold the skin taut and with a quick motion, remove it in the opposite direction of hair growth. Do Not Overheat .
- Soothe: Apply calming SurgiSoothe Replenish Lotion to restore skin's normal pH balance and help retain skin's natural moisture.
- If you have sensitive skin, rub an ice cube over the area first to numb it a bit.
- Make sure skin is dry before applying wax.
- Always apply wax in direction of hair growth. Remove in opposite direction.
- To calm skin after waxing, immediately apply pressure to epilated area with cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand.
- Avoid waxing just before or during the first days of your menstrual cycle as skin is more sensitive at this time.
- Protect countertop surfaces with a towel.
- To remove extra wax from skin or countertops, soak a cotton ball in baby oil and gently wipe area.
®American International Industries
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.35 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.85x 2.8x 4.55
Item Code: 246014
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Flammable. Keep away from heat and flames.
- Never re-apply wax to newly epilated areas.
- Do not use on irritated, cut or broken skin.
- Do not use inside nose and ears, or on nipples, eyelashes, warts, moles and internal genital area.
- Do not use if you have varicose veins, diabetes, phlebitis, chapped sore or sunburned skin, recent scar tissue, eczema or any skin disorder.
- Do not use if you are using Retin-A, Accutane, Glycolic Acid, and Alpha Hydroxy treatments.
- Do not use soaps, astringents or alcohol based products for 2 hours after application.
- Avoid the sun, tanning and hot water for 8 hours before and after any hair removal treatment.
- Do not wax more than once every 10 days.
- Do not rub or scratch area after waxing to avoid irritation.
Do not overheat wax as it needs to cool down before application.
Do not heat over open flame or stovetop. Product is for microwave heating only.
Never leave jar in microwave unattended. Overheating the jar can result in severe burns or jar damage. If jar is uncomfortable to touch, the wax is too hot. Allow the wax to cool in the microwave before removing.
Do not overheat the jar. Follow the heating instructions carefully. Overheating may result in melting of jar causing severe burns and damage.