For external use only
Do not us
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When using this product
- remove contact lenses before using
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after using
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse, persists or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
- For use as a lubrication to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye