For external use only. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. Stop use and ask doctor if condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Temporarily relieves minor skin irritations due to: Minor cuts -- Minor scrapes -- Insect bites