T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Hemorrhoidal Pads
- Not Tested On Animals
- Safe For Septic & Sewer Systems
- Natural Fragrance
- Hemorrhoids - T.N. Dickinson Hemorrhoidal Pads are extra-soft and allow for the gentlest possible treatment of tender, inflamed hemorrhoidal tissue.
- Vaginal Care - Can be used daily to freshen and cleanse. They are specially refreshing during menstrual periods.
- Hygienic Wipe - Effective for every day personal hygiene use on external rectal and vaginal areas.
- Baby Care - Recommended as a final cleansing step at diaper changing time. They leave a soothing, protective coating on baby's sensitive skin.
- Moist Compress - For additional relief from irritation or inflamed tissue. Can be folded and used as a compress. Particularly beneficial in relieving discomfort following childbirth, rectal or vaginal surgery.
- adults: cleanse the affect area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- gently dry by blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before application
- apply product to affected area by patting and then discard
- use up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
Relieves Hemorrhoidal & Vaginal Irritation
T. N. Dickinson's Hemorrhoidal Pads, moistened with Witch Hazel offer relief from itching, burning and irritation caused by hemorrhoids.
T.N Dickinson's Witch Hazel has been recognized as a mild, natural and effective astringent and cleansing aid for over a century. Using a time-honored distillation process, the therapeutic properties of Witch Hazel are captured to product Nature's Gentle Ingredients for Personal Care.
Look for T.N. Dickinson's other fine, Witch Hazel products in your store, including Witch Hazel astringent liquid, Hazelets Skin Care Pads and Hazelets Skin Care Pads with Aloe.
Questions or Comments? Call toll free: 1-888-860-2279
©1995 Dickinson Brands Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.81 Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.9x 3.9x 3.6
Item Code: 500284
For external use only.
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage unless recommended by a physician
- do not put this product into rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask doctor if
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- bleeding occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Helps relieve local burning, itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Aids in the protection of irritated or inflamed anorectal areas.
Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) (50%)
Water (Purified) , Glycerin , Alcohol (7%) , Benzethonium Chloride , Methylparaben , Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Gel