Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to cimetidine or other acid reducers.
Do not use:
- If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor
- With other acid reducers
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Frequent chest pain
- Frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- Unexplained weight loss
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach pain
- Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition
- Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking:
- Theophylline (oral asthma medicine)
- Warfarin (blood thinning medicine)
- Phenytoin (seizure medicine)
If you are not sure you are taking one of these medicines, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Your heartburn continues or worsens
- Stomach pain continues
- You need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
- Relieves heartburn, acid indigestion and sour stomach.
- Prevents heartburn, acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by consuming food and beverages.