- A golden brew that glows in the cup
- Enjoy creamy vanilla & fresh apricot
- Made with all natural ingredients
A delicate tea with notions of fresh apricot and Tahitian vanilla.
Tazo® Vanilla Apricot White mixes prized Chinese tea buds plucked in the splendor of their youth, alluring hints of creamy Tahitian vanilla and notes of fresh, juicy apricots in a golden brew that positiviely glows in the cup. After a long sip, you may detect a certain glow in your aura as well. But that could just bethe tea talking.
Did you know? In China, apricots symbolize health. In the 2nd century A.D., patients of Dr. Tung Fung could plant apricot trees to pay for his services, though referrals weren't covered.
Tazo happens when one combines amazingly flavorful teas with a fertile imagination and some other good things from nature.
The Way of Tazo: Only the finest leaves were used in this tea. Those that didn't make the cut were composted and wished "better luck next time" as they returned to earth.
20 Filterbags / Net Weight 1.6oz (30g)
A Splendid cup of Tazo® Tea.~ How to make one.
- Bring some fresh, filtered water to a boil
- For hot tea, place one Tazo® filterbag in your cup, mug or gourd
- Pour 8 fl oz of water over the filterbag
- Steep for 3 minutes while contemplating your favorite eternal mysteries.
If iced tea is your desire, use two filterbags, steep normally, and then pour over ice.
© 2008 Tazo. All Rights Reserved.