- Has a luminous, lightly floral taste
- drink and be transported into the clouds
- Made from organic ingredients
A refined tea with floral & nutty notes
Tazo® Organic Darjeeling gets its luminous taste from a blend of lightly floral, first-flush tea leaves and rich, full-flavored second-flush tea leaves. It has a nutty, buttery mouthfeel and a sweet, lingering finish. Some say that a cup can transport the drinker to a tea garden in the clouds, but maybe that's just the tea talking.
Did you know? If you are sitting on the porch of a tea garden in Darjeeling, you could see the peak of Everst as you sipped this exquisite brew.
Tazo happens when one combines amazingly flavorful teas with a fertile imagination and some other good things from nature.
The Way of Tazo: Only the finest leaves were used in this tea. Those that didn't make the cut were composted and wished "better luck next time" as they returned to earth.
Certified Organic by QAI/ USDA Organic
20 Filterbags / Net Weight 1.6oz (48g)
A Splendid cup of Tazo® Tea.~ How to make one.
- Bring some fresh, filtered water to a boil
- For hot tea, place one Tazo® filterbag in your cup, mug or gourd
- Pour 8 fl oz of water over the filterbag
- Steep for 3 minutes while contemplating your favorite eternal mysteries.
If iced tea is your desire, use two filterbags, steep normally, and then pour over ice.
© 2008 Tazo. All Rights Reserved.