- Enjoy the digestive benefits of ginger
- A subtle warming of delicious spices
- Made with organic natural ingredients
A piquant brew of ginger, green rooibos, citrus, chamomile & licorice root.
Caffeine Free Herbal Infusion
You may feel a slight flush after a sip of Tazo® organic Spicy Ginger. You may even hear a curious hum. This is the blood rushing to your taste buds as they respond to the heat from this brew of ginger, green rooibos and licorice. Not to worry: these sensations are perfectly natural - just like the organic ingredients that will get the rest of you humming.
Did you know? Ginger has long been used as a digestive aid in China and India. Not to mention Egypt, Indonesia, the U.S., Canada, Trinidad Tobago or any place where people eat.;
Tazo happens when one combines amazingly flavorful teas with a fertile imagination and some other good things from nature.
The Way of Tazo: Like tea itself, good fortune is best when shared. So Tazo and Mercy Corps have helped 36 tea-growing villages with water sanitation and economic development since 2003.
USDA Organic / Certified Organic by QAI
Net Weight 1.3oz (38g)
A Splendid cup of Tazo® Tea.~ How to make one.
- Bring some fresh, filtered water to a boil
- For hot tea, place one Tazo® filterbag in your cup, mug or gourd
- Pour 8 fl oz of water over the filterbag
- Steep for 5 minutes while contemplating your favorite eternal mysteries.
If iced tea is your desire, use two filterbags, steep normally, and then pour over ice.
© 2008 Tazo. All Rights Reserved.