- A decaffeinated green tea
- Has a wonderful, nutty flavor
- Made from organic ingredients
All Natural | Decaffeinated
A decaffeinated tea with the subtle essence of lotus blossoms
In becoming Tazo® Lotus, highly prized Chinese green teas attain a state of decaffeination through a gentle process that preserves their wonderful, nutty flavor. A bit of lotus blossom is then added to create a delicate brew of amazing subtlety and power: light, clean and surprisingly flavorful.
Did you know? It is not necessary to sit in the lotus position to enjoy Tazo® Lotus. Whoever told you that is pulling your leg.
Tazo happens when one combines amazingly flavorful teas with a fertile imagination and some other good things from nature.
The Way of Tazo: Only the finest leaves were used in this tea. Those that didn't make the cut were composted and wished "better luck next time" as they returned to earth.
20 Filterbags / Net Weight 1.6oz (48g)
A Splendid cup of Tazo® Tea.~ How to make one.
- Bring some fresh, filtered water to a boil
- For hot tea, place one Tazo® filterbag in your cup, mug or gourd
- Pour 8 fl oz of water over the filterbag
- Steep for 3 minutes while contemplating your favorite eternal mysteries.
If iced tea is your desire, use two filterbags, steep normally, and then pour over ice.
© 2008 Tazo. All Rights Reserved.