- Be transported to delicate sensation
- Has subtle delicious flavors
- Made with all natural ingredients
A delicate tea with enticing hints of blueberry & white cranberry.
Like a flower petal brushed against the cheek, Tazo® Berryblossom White is a delicate sensation. But as you sip this blend of shade-dried teas from China and enjoy its subtle nuances, you may be surprised by dazzling notes of blueberries and white cranberries. If this caught you off-guard, try another sip and see if it happens again.
Did you know? Tazo® White tea is created when the bud and first leaves of the tea bush are carefully plucked and gently air dried to produce the subtle whisper of a sublime flavor.
Tazo happens when one combines amazingly flavorful teas with a fertile imagination and some other good things from nature.
The Way of Tazo: Only the finest leaves were used in this tea. Those that didn't make the cut were composted and wished "better luck next time" as they returned to earth.
20 Filterbags / Net Weight 1.6oz (30g)
A Splendid cup of Tazo® Tea.~ How to make one.
- Bring some fresh, filtered water to a boil
- For hot tea, place one Tazo® filterbag in your cup, mug or gourd
- Pour 8 fl oz of water over the filterbag
- Steep for 3 minutes while contemplating your favorite eternal mysteries.
If iced tea is your desire, use two filterbags, steep normally, and then pour over ice.
© 2008 Tazo. All Rights Reserved.