Thai Kitchen Rice Noodle Bowl Spring Onion1.0 1.0
- Not Fried
- Gluten & Egg-Free
Thai Kitchen Rice Noodle Bowls are a delicious, convenient and satisfying feast, at home or on the go. Thai Kitchen - bring that Thai experience home, anytime.
Thai Kitchen Guarantee:
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, return unused portion to place of purchase for a full refund.
Seasoning Packet (from Ingredient List): Sugar, Salt, Onion, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, east Extract,t Sunflower Oil, Spices (Garlic, Turmeric, Pepper, Green Onion), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Soybean Oil, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid
Oil Packet (from Ingredient List): Soybean Oil, Dried Chili, Garlic, Shallot, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
We welcome your comments & suggestions. Please call us weekdays at 1-800-967-THAI 10am-3pm PST
Product of Thailand
Cooking Time: 3 minutes
Bowling Water Directions:
- Carefully peel back lid to open bowl halfway. Remove and empty contents of seasoning packets and oil packet into bowel.
- Add boiling water, filling bowl up to lower inside ridge. Cover with lid and let stand 3 minutes.
- Remove lid, stir well and enjoy.
- Remove lid completely from bowl. Remove and empty contents of seasoning packets and oil packet into bowl. (Metalized lid is not microwave safe. Do not microwave with lid attached.)
- Add water, filling bowl up to lower inside ridge.
- Cook on high temperature for 2 to 3 minutes or until water is hot. Stir well and let sit 1 minutes before serving.
Epicurean International, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.28 Product in inches (LxWxH): 6.25x 6.25x 3.5
Item Code: 152637
Caution: Once filled with boiling water will be extremely hot. Handle with care to avoid burning yourself.
Manufactured in a facility that uses peanuts.
Rice NoodlesRice, Water, Tapioca , Seasoning Packetsee product details for ingredients list , Oil Packetsee product details for ingredients list , Dehydrated Vegetable BlendGreen Onion
|Serving Size : 1 Cup Prepared
Serving per Container : 2
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Total Fat 1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat <0.5 g||1%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0|
|Sodium 627 mg||26%|
|Total Carbohydrate 25 g||8%|
|Sugars 2.1 g|
|Protein 2 g|
|Calories 120 Calories|
|Calories From Fat 10 Calories|