Do not use:
- If you are under 18 years of age.
- If you wear braces, dentures, or other dental products.
- If you can wiggle any of your teeth.
- If your dentist told you that you have TMJ.
- If you have any tooth or jaw pain, or pain with bruxing or tooth grinding.
- As an athletic mouth guard. Product does not absorb shock.
- For more than three months without consulting your dentist.
Ask a dentist before use if you have:
- Loose fillings, loose caps, or cavities with no fillings.
- Clicking of your jaw.
- Jaw pain, teeth pain, face pain, or have a hard time chewing.
- Two or more missing teeth.
- Mouth sores.
- Gum disease or bleeding gums.
- Serious breathing, respiratory, or other health problems.
When using this product:
- See your dentist every six months.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Your same symptoms last even after several weeks of use.
- The product easily falls out of your mouth.
- The product causes you to gag or feel uncomfortable.
- You have bleeding gums, soreness, or other reaction inside your mouth.
- You notice new symptoms (jaw pain, teeth pain, ear pain, headache, neck stiffness, or joint clicking) because of the product.
- You have loose teeth or a change in your bite that lasts more than a few minutes after taking product out.