Promotes healthy teeth and gums
- 1 fingertip toothbrush
- 1 gum stimulator
- 1 infant toothbrush
- 1 toddler toothbrush
- 1 toothbrush holder
- 1 storage pouch
The American Red Cross and the First Years have joined together to offer a collection of infant and toddler wellness and safety products that you can trust. The First Years will pay 2-3% of the purchase price of these products to the American Red Cross to support its lifesaving work in communities across America.
- toddler toothbrush (front teeth & molars) round-top bristles are gentle on tooth enamel and tender gums
- sure comfort grip is easy for parent or child to hold, without slipping
- fun-to-use "water-drop" holder to keep brush upright, and reduce contact with germs
- smooth, seamless design eliminates crevices where germs can hide
- storage pouch keeps brushes clean & organized until ready for use (not shown)
- fingertip toothbrush (teething) slips onto parent's fingers - gently textured surface for wiping gums clean
- gum stimulator (early teething) rounded nubs help relieve teething discomfort
- infant toothbrush (front teeth only) gentle flat bristles designed to clean flat incisors
- soft bristles just right for cleaning teeth, gums, tongue
- soft, rounded head shapes itself to infants mouth
Questions? Comments? Call us toll-free at 1-800-704-8697
Actual product styling and colors may vary.
Gum stimulator (early teething): Gently massage tender gums.
Fingertip toothbrush (teething 4-7 months): Slip onto finger, and wipe gums and teeth (if any).
Infant toothbrush (front teeth only): Brush down from up and towards gums, as well as back and forth on flat surfaces of molars. Brushing teeth after each meal is ideal.
Encourage your child to:
Brush independently, rinse off toothbrush and place in holder after use.
Dishwasher safe (in cutlery basket). Or wash in warm water using mild liquid soap; rinse thoroughly. Air dry.
©TOMY International, Inc.
The American Red Cross logo is a trademark owned by the American Red Cross.
Officially licensed product of the American Red Cross.