GumDrop Pacifier - The Perfect Fit - Without Trimming
Mom Preferred Design
When you cut down a pacifier, it no longer meets US government safety requirements. Babies can be put at risk with an unsafe pacifier and the possibility of loose bits of silicone.
GumDrop is a safe, soft topped pacifier that's already been designed to fit your baby's face - even in the face of tubes and cannulas. And it's perfect for side-lying. What's more, GumDrop rests comfortably against your baby's delicate skin, offering a silicon-covered, curved surface and a familiar nipple shape that babies love.
Special, Uni-Body Construction Won't Fold or Come Apart
GumDrop's uni-body construction means that the pacifier can't be disassembled and won't come apart. Its unique design involves a rigid plastic guard over-molded with silicone. So GumDrop's surfaces are as soft as the nipple itself. In addition, GumDrop's open back lets you easily position and reposition the pacifier in the baby's mouth.
- Will not interfere with CPAP tubes and nasal cannulas
- Curved to fit baby's face
- Lighter weight than other silicone pacifiers
- Completely encapsulated with silicone
- Single-body construction won't come apart
- Soft silicone covers entire surface, so pacifier rests comfortably against baby's face
- Modeled after the most commonly used baby bottle nipple and pacifier shapes
- Meets Consumer Product Safety Commission standards for pacifiers
Size: 3 Months +
©TOMY International, Inc.