USE ONLY AFTER DIAGNOSIS BY A PHYSICIAN AND UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF A PHYSICIAN.
For external use only.
- This product is intended to complement, not replace, standard medical treatment
- Initial worsening of symptoms may occur
- A physician should always be consulted to rule out serious causes
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
Do not use:
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- If you have ear drainage, discharge, irritation, a rash in the ear or dizziness
- If you have ear tubes, after surgery or with damaged ear drums
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience ear pain or worsening symptoms
- If symptoms last longer than 7 days
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.